This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: assertify arc
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Nathan Sidwell <nathan at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 04 May 2005 22:49:39 -0700
- Subject: Re: assertify arc
- References: <4279018D.email@example.com>
Nathan Sidwell wrote:
This patch assertifies the arc target files. Although arc is not
on the obsolete list it has no listed maintainer and contains this
/* ??? This is an old port, and is undoubtedly suffering from bit rot. */
The most recent patch that addressed anything other than systematic
cleanups and changes in all backends was in march 2002 to fix PR 4792.
I built an i686 hosted cross compiler and used that to build newlib.
There is no arc simulator, so I couldn't test further, ok?