This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH: 4.0 backport of libstdc++ testsuite changes
- From: Paolo Carlini <pcarlini at suse dot de>
- To: mark at codesourcery dot com
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 05 May 2005 03:23:59 +0200
- Subject: Re: PATCH: 4.0 backport of libstdc++ testsuite changes
- References: <200505042103.j44L3FV0024970@sethra.codesourcery.com>
Mark Mitchell wrote:
>This patch contains no changes from the mainline version of the
>patch. I plan to check this in after 24 hours, unless there are
>objections. Benjamin has already OK'd the backport in principle, but
>I am going to err on the side of caution.
Definitely ok with me too, but you may want to have a look to the AIX issue.