This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Clean up libjava ChangeLog files
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Ian Lance Taylor <ian at airs dot com>
- Cc: java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 04 May 2005 12:15:49 -0600
- Subject: Re: Clean up libjava ChangeLog files
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: tromey at redhat dot com
>>>>> "Ian" == Ian Lance Taylor <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Ian> Here is a minor patch to clean up the libjava ChangeLog files.
Ian> This patch does the following:
Ian> [ ... ]
Ian> * Changes on ChangeLog entry from 2002-12-22 to 2003-01-03 based on
Ian> the CVS log.
Sometimes these are entries that are moved over verbatim from
Classpath. I don't think we have a really concrete policy about this;
at least, I never remember and I'm sure I've done it both ways. The
content seems more important than the date anyway.
Ian> OK for mainline?