This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] tree-ssa-loop-ivopts.c: Remove a redundant call toupdate_stmt.
- From: Andrew MacLeod <amacleod at redhat dot com>
- To: Kazu Hirata <kazu at cs dot umass dot edu>
- Cc: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, dvorakz at suse dot cz
- Date: Wed, 04 May 2005 08:42:09 -0400
- Subject: Re: [patch] tree-ssa-loop-ivopts.c: Remove a redundant call toupdate_stmt.
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Wed, 2005-05-04 at 01:15, Kazu Hirata wrote:
> Attached is a patch to remove a redundant call to update_stmt.
> COPY shown in the patch is a newly created statement. As such, it
> does not have a statement annotation yet. When we insert the new
> statement with bsi_insert_before, it will eventually call
> update_stmt_operands, so we don't need to explicitly call update_stmt
> Tested on i686-pc-linux-gnu. OK to apply?