This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] tree-flow.h: Move aux from tree_ann_common_d tostmt_ann_d
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: Kazu Hirata <kazu at cs dot umass dot edu>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, dvorakz at suse dot cz, dpatel at apple dot com
- Date: Tue, 03 May 2005 14:05:34 -0600
- Subject: Re: [patch] tree-flow.h: Move aux from tree_ann_common_d tostmt_ann_d
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: law at redhat dot com
On Wed, 2005-04-27 at 09:33 -0400, Kazu Hirata wrote:
> Attached is a patch to move aux from tree_ann_common_d to stmt_ann_d
> as it is only referenced from stmt_ann.
> Once this patch goes in, I can probably merge aux and histogramsin
> stmt_ann_d, but that's a separate patch.
> Tested on i686-pc-linux-gnu. OK to apply?
> Kazu Hirata
> 2005-04-27 Kazu Hirata <email@example.com>
> * tree-flow.h (tree_ann_common_d): Move aux to ...
> (stmt_ann_d): ... here.
> * tree-ssa-loop-im.c (LIM_DATA, determine_invariantness_stmt,
> move_computations_stmt, schedule_sm): Update references to
> * tree-vectorizer.h (set_stmt_info, vinfo_for_stmt): Likewise.
This is fine. Please install if you haven't done so already.