This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
PATCH: 4.0 version of installed-compiler testsuite patch
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 3 May 2005 12:30:53 -0700
- Subject: PATCH: 4.0 version of installed-compiler testsuite patch
- Reply-to: mark at codesourcery dot com
This patch is the 4.0 version of the 3.4 backport I posted yesterday
to permit testing the compilers in an installed tree. No changes were
required relative to the mainline version of the code. Tested on
x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, applied on the 4.0 branch.
I'll now be moving on to the V3 patches, including updating the
V3 testing document to explain how to use them.