This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: ppc reg_class_contents buglet
- From: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- To: Richard Henderson <rth at twiddle dot net>, Aldy Hernandez <aldyh at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 03 May 2005 11:40:52 -0400
- Subject: Re: ppc reg_class_contents buglet
- References: <20050503051901.GA24652@owl.twiddle.home>
>>>>> Richard Henderson writes:
Richard> ALL_REGS is definitely missing bits. SPEC_OR_GEN_REGS I merely
Richard> assume is missing the last bit from SPECIAL_REGS.
The omitted bits are in Altivec and SPE support. The patch is
fine with me if Aldy has no objection.
Aldy, did you have a specific reason for omitting those bits?