This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Patch Ping - runtime asserts
- From: Nathan Sidwell <nathan at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Nathan Sidwell <nathan at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 03 May 2005 13:07:27 +0100
- Subject: Re: Patch Ping - runtime asserts
- References: <42752DB5.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Nathan Sidwell wrote:
Mike Stump has uncovered a configuration problem with runtime asserts.
I withdraw this patch until I have fixed that problem.
Nathan Sidwell :: http://www.codesourcery.com :: CodeSourcery LLC
email@example.com :: http://www.planetfall.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk