This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: assertify darwin, and some missed rs6000 bits
- From: Mike Stump <mrs at apple dot com>
- To: Nathan Sidwell <nathan at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 2 May 2005 11:42:18 -0700
- Subject: Re: assertify darwin, and some missed rs6000 bits
On Sunday, May 1, 2005, at 11:32 AM, Nathan Sidwell wrote:
this patch assertifies some darwin components and some bits of rs6000
target machine that I missed.
2005-05-01 Nathan Sidwell <email@example.com>
* config/darwin-crt2.c (darwin_unwind_dyld_remove_image_hook): Use
gcc_assert or gcc_unreachable as appropriate.
mrs $ grep abort libgcc2.c
/* Don't use `fancy_abort' here even if config.h says to use it. */
? I'd rather think about this some more or have you do libgcc2 first.
Offhand, I don't think I don't think I'd want this bit. crt2 is a
special and I don't think I'd want any dependency from it to anything
other than those already present.
Ok for the rest of the patch.