This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix i386 legitimize_address (PR target/21297)
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 2 May 2005 10:08:07 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix i386 legitimize_address (PR target/21297)
- References: <20050502134106.GM17420@devserv.devel.redhat.com>
On Mon, May 02, 2005 at 09:41:06AM -0400, Jakub Jelinek wrote:
> * config/i386/i386.c (legitimize_address): When canonicalizing
> ASHIFT into MULT, multiply by 1 << shift_count instead of
> 1 << log2 (shift_count).