This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [3.3 PATCH] Backport of PR19579
- From: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at cs dot tamu dot edu>
- To: Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- Date: Sun, 1 May 2005 00:16:26 -0500 (CDT)
- Subject: Re: [3.3 PATCH] Backport of PR19579
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
On Sat, 30 Apr 2005, Roger Sayle wrote:
| Hi Gaby,
| I've now successfully bootstrapped and regression tested Jakub's patch
| for PR19579 against the gcc-3_3-branch with a full "make bootstrap"
| on i686-pc-linux-gnu, all languages except Ada, and regression tested
| with a top-level "make -k check" with no new failures. The patch fixes
| the miscompilation of the testcase below when compiled with -march=i686.
| Ok to commit to the gcc-3_3-branch?
Yes. Thanks a lot.