This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC Status Report (2004-03-09)
- From: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at libertysurf dot fr>
- To: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>,gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 19:41:18 +0200
- Subject: Re: GCC Status Report (2004-03-09)
- References: <200403091809.i29I9P04020607@sirius.codesourcery.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <406AF8DE.email@example.com>
> I've been suggesting things, and you've been implementing them, and then
> not liking them for a couple of weeks now.
I think there was kind of a miscommunication: I thought you wanted to explore
other ways to fix the problem (that's how I interpreted your latest "Status
report" message), in particular the clear-only-holes approach that I'm not
willing to implement myself just before the release.
> Somehow, we've got to get a fix into the compiler.
> What do you suggest?
Let's post a last "call for patches" message, wait a couple of days and then
apply the 2 patches.