This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC Status Report (2004-03-09)
- From: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at libertysurf dot fr>
- To: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>,gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 09:54:48 +0200
- Subject: Re: GCC Status Report (2004-03-09)
- References: <200403091809.i29I9P04020607@sirius.codesourcery.com> <20040329120039.GB28220@sunsite.ms.mff.cuni.cz> <4069F420.firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Yes. I believe I already approved this patch for 3.4, but Eric hasn't
> applied it yet. I'm not sure why not; perhaps I lost a message in the
> thread somewhere.
Because I'm not convinced it is safe: it may potentially bring back problems
that have been hidden by not putting the /u flag on non-static aggregates any
more. See my last message in the thread on the main mailing-list.