This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] [C++] speedup cp_tree_chain_matters_p
- From: Zack Weinberg <zack at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org Patches" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 00:12:29 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] [C++] speedup cp_tree_chain_matters_p
- References: <9030818B-820A-11D8-99F1-000393A6D2F2@physics.uc.edu>
Andrew Pinski <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> This patch speeds up cp_tree_chain_matters_p by allowing the last call
> be sibcalled.
> Bootstrapped and tested on powerpc-apple-darwin with no regressions.
No. Find out why sibcall optimization doesn't trigger for the
original code and fix that instead.