This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH RFC: Remove fork from collect2
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- To: Kelley Cook <kelley dot cook at sbcglobal dot net>
- Cc: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org list" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org Patches" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2004 07:38:01 -0800
- Subject: Re: PATCH RFC: Remove fork from collect2
- References: <email@example.com>
On Mar 27, 2004, at 05:32, Kelley Cook wrote:
Could Andrew's patch get further reviewed; I am unable to bootstrap on
Mac OS X 10.2.x without it.
Thanks for pinging it.
Note that there is a typo in the patch. It is missing a "\" to
continue the LIB2FUNCS_STATIC_EXTRA line as shown below
I found that after submitting it. Thanks for pointing it out.
Also just for everyone I am no longer available at the Apple email
as it was my last day as an intern yesterday.