This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Implementing Swing Modulo Scheduling in GCC
- From: Ayal Zaks <ZAKS at il dot ibm dot com>
- To: Vladimir Makarov <vmakarov at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Mostafa Hagog <mustafa at il dot ibm dot com>
- Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2004 01:09:56 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Implementing Swing Modulo Scheduling in GCC
> Sorry for the delay with review. It took time because the patch
>is big and not trivial. I still examined some patch code and probably
>will write more.
Thank you for your constructive comments; we will address them all.
>This function is most troubled code.
I assume you're referring to rename_redefined_regs. This function tries to
help the computation of loop-carried dependences, which is a troubled
(see the first item in http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc/2004-02/msg00071.html).
We'll need to rethink it through.