This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [RFC/PATCH] make "make install" play nicely in CVS trees
- From: Ian Lance Taylor <ian at wasabisystems dot com>
- To: "Dave Korn" <dk at artimi dot com>
- Cc: <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: 25 Mar 2004 13:05:56 -0500
- Subject: Re: [RFC/PATCH] make "make install" play nicely in CVS trees
- References: <NUTMEGvHXsprw0m25q80000023e@NUTMEG.CAM.ARTIMI.COM>
"Dave Korn" <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> BTW, is there a written set of guidelines
> about what shell constructs are portable enough to use in gnu software?
Well, yes. Unfortunately, find is not on that list.