This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH]: Add ctype builtin declarations
- From: Ian Lance Taylor <ian at wasabisystems dot com>
- To: Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- Cc: "Kaveh R. Ghazi" <ghazi at caip dot rutgers dot edu>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 25 Mar 2004 11:13:25 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCH]: Add ctype builtin declarations
- References: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Roger Sayle <email@example.com> writes:
> Language standards aren't my area of expertise, but the newlib man
> pages state that "isascii" is ANSI C, but "toascii" is not.
Then the newlib man pages are wrong. Neither isascii nor toascii are