This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] stmt.c (emit_case_nodes): Fix optimization/9707.
- From: Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- To: Kazu Hirata <kazu at cs dot umass dot edu>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 07:16:53 -0700 (MST)
- Subject: Re: [patch] stmt.c (emit_case_nodes): Fix optimization/9707.
On Wed, 24 Mar 2004, Kazu Hirata wrote:
> 2004-03-24 Kazu Hirata <email@example.com>
> PR optimization/9707.
> * stmt.c (emit_case_nodes): Emit equality comparisons instead
> of recursing if both children are single-valued cases with no
This is OK for mainline.
I suspect that tree-ssa may have reorganized the way that switch
statements are lowered to RTL, so it would be good to double check
this PR once the tree-ssa branch has been merged. In the meantime,
this patch looks fine.