This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [lno] make scev more careful on types
- From: Sebastian Pop <sebastian dot pop at cri dot ensmp dot fr>
- To: Dorit Naishlos <DORIT at il dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Zdenek Dvorak <rakdver at atrey dot karlin dot mff dot cuni dot cz>
- Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 10:12:10 +0100
- Subject: Re: [lno] make scev more careful on types
- References: <OF145B0DD8.53CEB14A-ONC2256E61.007D62EB-C2256E61.007DE8CC@il.ibm.com>
On Thu, Mar 25, 2004 at 12:55:15AM +0200, Dorit Naishlos wrote:
> As a result, monev can't determine the loop bound:
> <<<<<<< analyze_loop_nest >>>>>>>
> if (ivtmp.1357_100 != 0) goto <L20>; else goto <L11>;)
> Can't determine num iters.
The ivopt transforms the loops into a cannonical form, decrement and
test against zero. However, the tests NE_EXPR and EQ_EXPR are not yet
implemented in the scev analyzer.