This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [www-patch] Sort branches in cvs.html
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- To: Volker Reichelt <reichelt at igpm dot rwth-aachen dot de>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 02:02:35 +0100 (CET)
- Subject: Re: [www-patch] Sort branches in cvs.html
- References: <200403201651.i2KGpbJD026317@relay.rwth-aachen.de>
On Sat, 20 Mar 2004, Volker Reichelt wrote:
> (Gerald, you already pre-approved the first part in private email,
> but since the patch got larger than expected, I wanted to ask for
> approval again.)
You know, these mega patches are far harder to review than several
individual ones. :-( I'll trust you, though.
> - The style for the email contacts has been unified:
> NAME <<a href="mailto:EMAIL-ADDRESS">EMAIL-ADDRESS</a>>
This makes things a bit longer, and I'm not sure whether it really
helps things; but it's probably not worth now converting everything
to <a href="mailto:EMAIL-ADDRESS">NAME</a> scheme, either.
Gerald Pfeifer (Jerry) firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.pfeifer.com/gerald/