This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [lno] [patch] vectorizer and altivec.md bitwise operations support
- From: Aldy Hernandez <aldyh at redhat dot com>
- To: Olga Golovanevsky <OLGA at il dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Dorit Naishlos <DORIT at il dot ibm dot com>
- Date: 23 Mar 2004 13:22:02 -0400
- Subject: Re: [lno] [patch] vectorizer and altivec.md bitwise operations support
- References: <OF21C6012E.99A9A3D5-ONC2256E52.0063A75C-C2256E52.006484CC@il.ibm.com>
>>>>> "Olga" == Olga Golovanevsky <OLGA@il.ibm.com> writes:
Aren't the AltiVec specific bits applicable to mainline? I know the
named patterns are definitely applicable.
Could you submit a patch for the applicable altivec stuff?