This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH]: Clean up driver processing for IMA
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- To: Caroline Tice <ctice at apple dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 16:03:05 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH]: Clean up driver processing for IMA
- References: <743D0F9C-7C5B-11D8-9CD6-000393BB90B6@apple.com>
On Mar 22, 2004, at 15:48, Caroline Tice wrote:
2004-03-22 Caroline Tice <email@example.com>
* cp/lang-specs.h: Add initialization values for new
* objc/lang-specs.h: Likewise.
You forgot to update java/lang-specs.h, f/lang-specs.h,
and treelang/lang-specs.h. These are all needed to be updated, I
regularly build f77 and java on Darwin and these languages (except for
treelang) are built by default on almost every target.
Also make sure that if this goes in, and gets merged into the tree-ssa,
make sure that you update fortran/lang-specs.h also as people do build
the g95 compiler.
Also mentioned by Daniel there is no documentation, also current I
know for a fact that the documentation does not match reality as
Geoff Keating updated the docs for his previous patch but his
patch did not match the documentation at all as make sure that the
documentation gets updated. Also please close PR 13087 when if it does