This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix the last known bootstrap problem on PPC Darwin (PR target/14580)
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- To: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org Patches" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>, Andreas Tobler <toa at pop dot agri dot ch>, David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2004 14:14:15 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix the last known bootstrap problem on PPC Darwin (PR target/14580)
- References: <F028F174-7B5F-11D8-973A-000393A6D2F2@physics.uc.edu> <BB0002CE-7B7E-11D8-973A-000393A6D2F2@physics.uc.edu>
On Mar 21, 2004, at 13:28, Andrew Pinski wrote:
On Mar 21, 2004, at 09:48, Andrew Pinski wrote:
* config/rs6000/rs6000.c (symbol_ref_operand): Reject symbols
who are not local.
I knew I would mess up even with testing, here is the patch which
fixes the issue that Andreas found.
I knew I would mess up again, here is final patch which works, this
time I tested it.
The problem with both of those patches were I was rejecting ones with
symbols of "&L_"
which was wrong and fixed in the second patch but it should have still
with "!t_" and accepted ones with "!T_".
This last patch fixes both of those issues.
Description: Text document
Sorry for all the false patches.