This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [3.3 PATCH] Backport of bitfield-- != 0 fixes
- From: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at integrable-solutions dot net>
- To: Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 21 Mar 2004 18:46:19 +0100
- Subject: Re: [3.3 PATCH] Backport of bitfield-- != 0 fixes
- Organization: Integrable Solutions
- References: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Roger Sayle <email@example.com> writes:
| The following patch has been tested against the gcc-3_3-branch on
| i686-pc-linux-gnu with a full bootstrap and regression tested with
| no new failures. Ok for 3.3.4?