This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Revised c-decl.c patch - ObjC still not quite right
- From: "John David Anglin" <dave at hiauly1 dot hia dot nrc dot ca>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: zack at codesourcery dot com
- Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2004 21:58:41 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: Revised c-decl.c patch - ObjC still not quite right
> I can't see any obvious reason why these would have been caused by my
> patch, but neither can I see any obvious other cause for them.
See PR 14663. ObjC broke on the PA sometime on the 19th.
J. David Anglin firstname.lastname@example.org
National Research Council of Canada (613) 990-0752 (FAX: 952-6602)