This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Committed] PR target/13889: Constants in conversion operators
- From: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at integrable-solutions dot net>
- To: Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 21 Mar 2004 02:23:30 +0100
- Subject: Re: [Committed] PR target/13889: Constants in conversion operators
- Organization: Integrable Solutions
- References: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Roger Sayle <email@example.com> writes:
| I've committed the following patch to mainline as "obvious" after testing
| on i686-pc-linux-gnu with a complete bootstrap, all languages except
| treelang, and regression testing with no new failures.
| Ok for 3.4 and 3.3 after the usual testing?
(I was indeed too quick in responding to your commit)
It is OK for gcc-3_3-branch.