This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Patch for PR 14635 (regression: nan not in C90)
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm at polyomino dot org dot uk>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 17:43:08 -0800
- Subject: Re: Patch for PR 14635 (regression: nan not in C90)
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
On Thu, Mar 18, 2004 at 07:55:39PM +0000, Joseph S. Myers wrote:
> * builtins.def (nan, nanf, nanl, nans, nansf, nansl): Change to
Why wouldn't you use DEF_C99_BUILTIN or some variant?