This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH - [tree-ssa] G5 mixed mode allocates more stack space than necessary.
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Fariborz Jahanian <fjahanian at apple dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 14:14:44 -0800
- Subject: Re: PATCH - [tree-ssa] G5 mixed mode allocates more stack space than necessary.
- References: <C426E9CA-7842-11D8-805F-000A95BA54A6@apple.com>
On Wed, Mar 17, 2004 at 10:41:56AM -0800, Fariborz Jahanian wrote:
> Patch is also suitable for mainline, but we are currently working
> off tree-ssa branch and would like to apply it to this branch.
Not ok for tree-ssa alone. Get it approved for mainline and you
may commit it to tree-ssa afterward.
I'll let some ppc maintainer look at the actual patch.