This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [tree-ssa] Merge status
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm at polyomino dot org dot uk>
- To: Andreas Jaeger <aj at suse dot de>
- Cc: law at redhat dot com, Ian Lance Taylor <ian at wasabisystems dot com>, Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>, Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>, Paolo Bonzini <bonzini at gnu dot org>, "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 11:42:34 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: [tree-ssa] Merge status
- References: <200403170457.i2H4v0YA003247@speedy.slc.redhat.com><email@example.com>
On Wed, 17 Mar 2004, Andreas Jaeger wrote:
> > code for hideous code. Look at /usr/include/rpc/xdr.h for example.
> Have you fixed that code? Those occurences are the last (and most
> tricky) ones in glibc and if those are changed, we can compile glibc
> finally with mainline again...
Which exactly are the problem macros, and is there any specification for
their semantics and how they may be used? As this is an installed header
affected by my deprecation, I'll look at fixing that header and
corresponding fixincludes support similar to that for obstack.h. (And
does the glibc testsuite exercise them? When testing the obstack fixes I
concluded it didn't seem to cover the relevant parts of obstack.)
Joseph S. Myers