This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Don't care about loop notes when loop optimizer is disabled.
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Jan Hubicka <jh at suse dot cz>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 13:44:23 -0800
- Subject: Re: Don't care about loop notes when loop optimizer is disabled.
- References: <20040315165554.GE6995@kam.mff.cuni.cz>
On Mon, Mar 15, 2004 at 05:55:54PM +0100, Jan Hubicka wrote:
> * cfgcleanup.c (try_forward_edges): Take into account PRE_LOOP flag
> only when loop optimizer is run.
Ok I guess. Though you might just want to use
if ((mode & CLEANUP_PRE_LOOP) && flag_loop_optimize)