This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Compat testsuite improvement (part #2)
- From: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at libertysurf dot fr>
- To: Janis Johnson <janis187 at us dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 19:52:53 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Compat testsuite improvement (part #2)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <20040316004750.GA28550@us.ibm.com>
> Oh dear, I forgot about these for a long, long time. They all look
> good to me.
Thanks. Checked in on mainline.
> I'm planning to fix more things in the binary compatibility testsuites
> now, so let me know if there are other things I need to look at.
No more pending patches on my side. The only problems I know of are the
_Complex keyword placement issue and the complex types initialization stuff.