This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [RFA/dwarf-2] Avoid unnecessary subrange_type (3/3)
- From: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- To: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at gnat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 10:33:59 -0500
- Subject: Re: [RFA/dwarf-2] Avoid unnecessary subrange_type (3/3)
- References: <20040316053250.GW1135@gnat.com>
On Mon, 15 Mar 2004 21:32:50 -0800, Joel Brobecker <email@example.com> wrote:
> At some point, I thought that the check I am adding should go into
> is_subrange_type(). This would also make sense, except that it would
> make us recompute in is_subrange_type() a couple of values for both the
> type and subtype which are already computed in subrange_type_die().
> But maybe I'm wrong to be so cheap, and that is_subrange_type() is the
> right place for that extra check?