This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Bug bootstrap/14522] [3.5 Regression] Bad sed command in the configure script
- From: "Paolo Bonzini" <bonzini at gnu dot org>
- To: <gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 18:45:33 +0100
- Subject: Re: [Bug bootstrap/14522] [3.5 Regression] Bad sed command in the configure script
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> The problem is that I'm not sure I have the correct setup to apply patch to
> configure machinery, given the recent autoconf version mess. So it would
> probably be better that you or Nathanaël took care of doing it. Thanks.
I did so, but somebody should sync gcc and src now.