This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] fix warning about duplicate 'const'
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm at polyomino dot org dot uk>
- To: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 09:58:19 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] fix warning about duplicate 'const'
- References: <email@example.com><firstname.lastname@example.org> <Pine.LNX.email@example.com><firstname.lastname@example.org> <Pine.LNX.email@example.com><20040310054918.GB4068@twiddle.net> <20040310064001.GA7584@daikokuya.co.uk><Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org><email@example.com> <20040310222249.GA2900@redhat.com>
On Wed, 10 Mar 2004, Richard Henderson wrote:
> The following has been through the test suite, and doesn't warn
> for *any* duplicated qualifiers. I chose this because that's
> what C99 does, and that's easier to document and more forward
This patch is, however, missing that documentation, which all extensions
should have, including those taken from later C standard versions.
Joseph S. Myers