This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix PR middle-end/14470
- From: Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- To: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at libertysurf dot fr>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 16:40:01 -0700 (MST)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix PR middle-end/14470
On Tue, 9 Mar 2004, Eric Botcazou wrote:
> 2004-03-09 Eric Botcazou <email@example.com>
> PR middle-end/14470
> * expr.c (store_expr): Call emit_queue before generating the move
> from the temporary to the original target. Protect the temporary
> from emit_queue.
> * gcc.c-torture/execute/20040309-1.c: New test.
Ok for mainline. You'll need Mark and Gaby's approval for 3.4 and
3.3 respectively (they'll probably see the CVS commit annotation in
One minor suggestion on the testcase, you might consider adding a
second "if" and abort checking the final value of "d", in addition
to the t check. Not that we expect anything to go wrong in
future, but we can get two regression tests for the price of one :>