This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [RFC] patch libffi autoconversion
- From: Anthony Green <green at redhat dot com>
- To: Andreas Tobler <toa at pop dot agri dot ch>
- Cc: Gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 11:24:48 -0800
- Subject: Re: [RFC] patch libffi autoconversion
- Organization: Red Hat, Inc.
- References: <email@example.com>
On Tue, 2004-03-02 at 19:29, andreas tobler wrote:
> hier my attempt to the conversion for autofriends in libffi.
Thanks Andreas and Paolo.
> I could not test any cross builds due to lack of time and knowledge.
I tested your changes with i686-pc-linux-gnu cross i686-pc-mingw32, and
it worked perfectly.
> Any comments ?
I think these changes are great, although please just use version number
2.1 instead of 3.5.
Anthony Green <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Red Hat, Inc.