This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH]: Add more `nonnegative' math builtins
- From: Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- To: "Kaveh R. Ghazi" <ghazi at caip dot rutgers dot edu>
- Cc: lucier at math dot purdue dot edu, <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 09:54:00 -0700 (MST)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH]: Add more `nonnegative' math builtins
On Wed, 10 Mar 2004, Kaveh R. Ghazi wrote:
> > All of the others look good. I'll pre-approve it with the above
> > change if we can get a third pair of eyes to give the list a thumbs
> > up. Perhaps Brad? Otherwise, if nobody comments, repost a revised
> > patch in two or three days, and we'll go with what we have.
> Didn't hear from anyone, so nuked `drem' and added a testcase.
> Retested by bootstrapping the new patch in C-only mode on
> sparc-sun-solaris2.7 and compiling the testcase with -ffast-math.
> Ok for mainline?