This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PING] PPC macro usage patch (PR 13873)
- From: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- To: Mark Haigh <mhaigh at sonicwall dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 09 Mar 2004 17:20:17 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PING] PPC macro usage patch (PR 13873)
I cannot tell form the PR exactly what patch eventually was
accepted by GMP. We would like to avoid divergence in longlong.h.
In general, the changes are okay with me.