This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: delete_null_pointer_checks effectively disabled
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Alan Modra <amodra at bigpond dot net dot au>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2004 13:42:35 -0800
- Subject: Re: delete_null_pointer_checks effectively disabled
- Organization: CodeSourcery, LLC
- References: <20040224103320.GG1237@bubble.modra.org>
Alan Modra wrote:
Meaning that with the patch installed, a new bug showed up? Or that
without the patch installed there was a bug that was fixed by the patch?
Applying as obvious to mainline. OK for gcc-3.4 too? This did expose
a powerpc bug elsewhere..