This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [tree-ssa] Small cleanup for tree-complex.c
- From: law at redhat dot com
- To: Steven Bosscher <steven at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, rth at redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2004 10:13:28 -0700
- Subject: Re: [tree-ssa] Small cleanup for tree-complex.c
- Reply-to: law at redhat dot com
In message <email@example.com>, Steven Bosscher writes:
>We don't need labels and gotos when we have the CFG.
>Can't bootstrap right now, apparently due to a merge probel.
>But is this OK once I have bootstrapped&tested this?
> * tree-complex.c (expand_complex_div_wide): Don't add labels
> and gotos to the newly created basic blocks.
It seems to me that t1 & t2 are going to have ABS_EXPRs from the
|br| < |bi| condition, when you build the COND_EXPR. So you're going to
create a COND_EXPR with ABS_EXPRs in its true/false arms. I don't see
how that can be correct.