This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Committed: target/14471, workaround for errata for CRIS mulinsns.
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm at polyomino dot org dot uk>
- To: Hans-Peter Nilsson <hans-peter dot nilsson at axis dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 10:19:18 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: Committed: target/14471, workaround for errata for CRIS mulinsns.
- References: <200403080106.i2816JbX020302@ignucius.se.axis.com>
On Mon, 8 Mar 2004, Hans-Peter Nilsson wrote:
> By the way, looks like nobody did "make dvi" for a while; it
> breaks due to exceeding TeX limits with "TeX (Web2C 7.3.1)
> 3.14159" (stock in RH 9). To check this doc patch, I worked
"make dvi" is part of my build script so it gets tested in all my builds.
It works fine with Web2C 7.4.5 (teTeX 2.0.2 default limits).
Joseph S. Myers