This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH]: Add more `nonnegative' math builtins
- From: Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- To: "Kaveh R. Ghazi" <ghazi at caip dot rutgers dot edu>, Bradley Lucier <lucier at math dot purdue dot edu>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2004 08:06:29 -0700 (MST)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH]: Add more `nonnegative' math builtins
On Sun, 7 Mar 2004, Kaveh R. Ghazi wrote:
> + CASE_BUILTIN_F (BUILT_IN_DREM)
Unfortunately, drem can be negative even when both arguments are
positive, drem(3.0,4.0) = -1.0, as 0.75 rounds to nearest.
All of the others look good. I'll pre-approve it with the above
change if we can get a third pair of eyes to give the list a thumbs
up. Perhaps Brad? Otherwise, if nobody comments, repost a revised
patch in two or three days, and we'll go with what we have.