This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] vax: Implement NOTICE_UPDATE_CC using a function.
- From: "John David Anglin" <dave at hiauly1 dot hia dot nrc dot ca>
- To: kazu at cs dot umass dot edu (Kazu Hirata)
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, dave dot anglin at nrc dot ca, matt at 3am-software dot com
- Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2004 16:06:27 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: [patch] vax: Implement NOTICE_UPDATE_CC using a function.
> Attached is a patch to implement NOTICE_UPDATE_CC using a function as
> a huge macro in a header file is a bit ugly.
> Built cc1 with no new warning. OK to apply?
I'm all for beauty. OK.
J. David Anglin email@example.com
National Research Council of Canada (613) 990-0752 (FAX: 952-6602)