This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [wwwdocs] Mention tree-profiling-branch in cvs.html
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- To: Steven Bosscher <stevenb at suse dot de>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2004 10:20:17 +0100 (CET)
- Subject: Re: [wwwdocs] Mention tree-profiling-branch in cvs.html
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Sat, 6 Mar 2004, Steven Bosscher wrote:
> All branches should be mentioned in cvs.html, but this one is
> not mentioned yet.
I don't recall what's the checkin policy for that branch ("free for
all"?), so perhaps it might be a good idea to mention that explicitly?
Gerald Pfeifer (Jerry) email@example.com http://www.pfeifer.com/gerald/