This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH [tree-ssa, libmudflap]: support libmudflap on FreeBSD, V2
- From: fche at redhat dot com (Frank Ch. Eigler)
- To: rittle at labs dot mot dot com
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 05 Mar 2004 10:04:59 -0500
- Subject: Re: PATCH [tree-ssa, libmudflap]: support libmudflap on FreeBSD, V2
- References: <200403050946.i259kCnX088487@latour.rsch.comm.mot.com>
Loren James Rittle <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> [...] MF has a way to report the size of s [in that context],
> perhaps an even better fix would be available...
Yes, this is a sore point in the runtime.
> OK to install?
Sure, thank you! (I am assuming the general Motorola copyright
assignment is either good enough for this or is not necessary.)