This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH RFA: Minor cleanups to gt_pch_restore()
- From: Geoff Keating <geoffk at desire dot geoffk dot org>
- To: ian at wasabisystems dot com
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 17:02:39 -0800
- Subject: Re: PATCH RFA: Minor cleanups to gt_pch_restore()
- References: <email@example.com>
> From: Ian Lance Taylor <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Date: 04 Mar 2004 18:47:39 -0500
> This patch is some minor cleanups to gt_pch_restore(). The only
> non-obvious change is replacing sorry() with fatal_error() if we have
> to relocate the PCH file. In this case, in my experience, the
> compiler is headed straight for a segmentation violation; I don't see
> much point in letting it continue.
> OK for mainline?
> 2004-03-04 Ian Lance Taylor <email@example.com>
> * ggc-common.c (gt_pch_restore): Don't unmap addr unless we are
> going to call mmap again. Read the file into the right place.
> Give a fatal error if we have to relocate.
This is OK.
- Geoffrey Keating <firstname.lastname@example.org>