This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [lno] Linear loop transforms
- From: Devang Patel <dpatel at apple dot com>
- To: Daniel Berlin <dberlin at dberlin dot org>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 15:03:42 -0800
- Subject: Re: [lno] Linear loop transforms
- References: <E65840CC-6E26-11D8-B0B4-000A95DA505C@dberlin.org>
On Mar 4, 2004, at 1:57 PM, Daniel Berlin wrote:
This patch implements linear loop transforms for GCC.
These include every non-singular transform matrix you can apply to a
loop nest, which means any combination of interchange, scaling,
skewing, and reversal.