This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Darwin 7.0 and above having C99 functions
- From: "Kaveh R. Ghazi" <ghazi at caip dot rutgers dot edu>
- To: pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu
- Cc: austern at apple dot com, dalej at apple dot com, fjahanian at apple dot com, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 07:13:08 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Darwin 7.0 and above having C99 functions
> Since Darwin 7.0 and above have all the required C99 functions, we can
> define TARGET_C99_FUNCTIONS for that target. This patch does
> that. Later on this can then depend on the Mac OS X version stuff that
> Matt Austern was adding.
> OK? Bootstrapped on powerpc-apple-darwin7.0 and
> powerpc-apple-darwin6.2 with no regressions on either.
> * config/darwin7.h: New file.
> * config.gcc (*-*-darwin*): Add darwin7.h if the
> version is greater than 6.
> * config/darwin.h (TARGET_C99_FUNCTIONS): Define.
In darwin7.h, all you're doing is setting one macro so you probably
don't need to create a new file. Perhaps you should instead consider
setting tm_defines in config.gcc for darwin7 or greater?
Kaveh R. Ghazi firstname.lastname@example.org