This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] PR middle-end/14289: TREE_STATIC global reg vars
- From: Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- To: Zack Weinberg <zack at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 21:31:14 -0700 (MST)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] PR middle-end/14289: TREE_STATIC global reg vars
On Wed, 3 Mar 2004, Zack Weinberg wrote:
> Hey, Roger - why do we have both TREE_STATIC and TREE_PUBLIC?
> You are the person who might best know.
I really hope not, or we're in big trouble :>